Rafting ot the Guisane : Integral
It’s simply the most exciting rafting descent you’ll find at Serre Chevalier.
You will embark aboard a raft for a descent of 18 km long on the river of Haute and Basse Guisane in the Hautes-Alpes.
Located in the heart of the valley of Serre Chevalier, attached to Briançon you will be full of thrills during an unforgettable rafting day.
The start of the descent rafting level 4 will be the Casset and finish in Briançon.
This rafting activity consists of two rafting descents:
– a first part consisting of a series of rapids and quieter moments to allow you to enjoy the beautiful landscapes of the valley of Serre Chevalier
– the second part is richer in sensations with many rapids that are linked together leaving less room for rest.
This rafting activity takes place on a full day.
We will start this day with a review of rafting safety techniques. Your instructor will provide you with team rafting techniques.
We will then have a lunch break around a barbecue offered by Serre Chevalier Sensation before attacking the second part of the more hectic descent.
This course will allow you to enjoy 3 hours of activity on the raft for a descent of 18 km.
Allow 6 hours for the full activity, from the meeting point to the return. This rafting activity taking place over a day, we offer only one departure per day, at 9:00.
The little extras of Serre Chevalier Sensation :
- secure supervision by qualified instructors specially trained in team rafting
- A sensational rafting activity in Hautes-Alpes for an unforgettable day with family or friends
- passionate rafting instructors who adapt to the level of each and listen to each participant
- picnic offered (barbecue)
Rafting Level 4
From 16 years old
Prices per person
on request only
For group prices,