The entire Serre Chevalier Sensation team is looking forward to help you discover the most beautiful Via Ferrata in the Haute-Alpes region.
Do not forget :
- A pair of basketball or hiking shoes
- a water bottle
Here is the course of a Via Ferrata exit in Briançon with Serre Chevalier Sensation:
- The reservation:
You must first make your reservation by phone or via the booking form available on our website.
Together we will define the route via ferrata that best suits your needs and the level of the participants.
You will then receive a booking confirmation either by email or by SMS containing all the information concerning the place and time of appointment.
The day of the activity:
- Appointment at the place and time indicated in the booking confirmation:
Departure places are different depending on which Via Ferrata you have chosen:
Via Ferrata level 1: the Rocher du Bez, the appointment is fixed at Villeneuve la Salle
Via Ferrata Level 2: The Gorges d’Ailefroide, the appointment is at Pelvoux
Via Ferrata level 2 + 3: The Gorges d’Ailefroide, the appointment is at Pelvoux
- The equipment and access from the ViaFerrata:
After parking the vehicles, you will be equipped by your monitor. You will put on a harness and will be equipped with a lanyard with energy absorber and a helmet. The departure is in front of the parking.
- Briefing before departure:
For the Via Ferrata activity to take place in the best conditions your instructor will explain in detail how to use the equipment to evolve safely. It will also teach you progression techniques to familiarize yourself with climbing.
- The route of ViaFerrata: It is now time to explore the beautiful landscapes offered by our ViaFerrata. You will then go for a vertical walk during which you will explore, gain height and enjoy a breathtaking view. Everything is done in order to make things happen in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere.
- End of the ViaFerrataand return to the vehicles: Once arrived at the top of the Via Ferrata we will enjoy in the splendid panoramic view on the Valley of Serre Chevalier and its region. From there, we will finish a walk of 5 to 15 minutes (depending on the via ferrata course chosen) to reach the car park where the vehicles are parked.
- Unequipment: It will be time to get out of gear and leave with beautiful memories in your head.
The Via Ferrata in Haute-Alpes with Serre Chevalier Sensation:
Share an unforgettable moment by organizing a special Via Ferrata sports day.
Our professional guides will escort you to discover the most beautiful Via Ferrata of the High-Alps.
The material and the supervision by a guide are included. You come to Briançon wearing your basketball and we take care of the sensations!
Stag night for boys or girls, groups, we welcome you for an unforgettable moment of personalized sensations!