A group course to take advantage of everyone’s experiences but also, through my analysis and my advice, to better understand its objectives and limits. In particular, we will seek to:
- take stock (strengths, weaknesses, techniques and/or psychological) of your desires and your climbing objectives (my first 6c for example, climbing more relaxed, developing my technique for more versatility…)
- work on your weak points and have an approach to continue progressing in your personal practice
- progress in onsight , in the work of a route
- develop gestures and sensations by varying the supports (cliff profile, type of effort, type of grip, etc.)
- better understand the environment of the practice (choice of voices, quality of equipment …) for a serene climbing!
You arrive with your expectations, from the first day we talk about it and take stock to set the individualized objectives of the stay.