Rafting Sensation – High Guisane
On the river of Haute Guisane, in the heart of the Serre Chevalier valley, a qualified instructor will make you discover the unique sensations provided by rafting.
This is one of the best rafting descents of the High-Alps and because it is here that the river is the most suitable for rafting in Briançon. A sensational descent alternating fast and calm parts, perfect to enjoy the splendid landscapes of the valley of Serre Chevalier.
Our rafting instructors are waiting for you for a 12 km descent that starts from Monêtier les Bains and ends at Saint-Chaffrey.
Initiate yourself to rafting, a fun activity you can’t miss for your next vacation in the High-Alps!
This rafting descent is accessible from 8 years which makes it a family activity to share.
This activity takes place over half a day which breaks down like this:
- 1h30 of rafting for a 12 km descent
- 3 hours for the complete activity, from the meeting place until the return
The little extras of Serre Chevalier Sensation:
- spend an unforgettable family day in the Hautes-Alpes
- an activity in Briançon open to all and above all very fun
- – passionate rafting instructors who adapt to everyone’s level and listen to each participant
Rafting Level 2
From 8 years old
Prices per person
For group prices,